Pacific Dental Care
39522 10th St W Ste C, Palmdale, CA, 93551
1.Dentist 4 Uninsured
657 W Avenue J
Great ratesVery friendly/informative I've been back quite a few time. I would recommend any of the dentist they have there.
2.Michael Glass DDS
44563 10th St W
We have been going to Dr. Glass for our dental needs for over 30 years and he is ALWAYS polite, caring, and meticulous with his dental care. He maintains high standards with quality care and cleanlin
3.Boyle, Tab A., D.D.S.
44950 Valley Central Way
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant Dentistry
Lancaster Dentist, Dr. Tab Boyle, Provides Excellent Dental Care! Dr. Tab Boyle DDS is proud to offer an incredible combination of restorative, preventative and cosmetic options for all your dental ne
4.Michelle Marconnette DDS
43967 15th St W
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
Michelle Marconnette DDS and her colleagues in Lancaster, California, provide the very best in dental care solutions, including oral surgery and cosmetic dentistry. Our dentists and staff always expla
5.Wada Eric DDS
764 W Lancaster Blvd
Dr. Wada used to be on top of things but I don't think so anymore.He doesn't seem as caring as he used to be and EXPENSIVE - OMG way out of line compared to what other Dentists charge. After going to
6.Michael L. Glass General Dentistry
44563 10th St W
Our practice is committed to providing patients with exceptional restorative and cosmetic dentistry services in a comfortable and friendly environment, utilizing the latest technology, proven methods,
7.George Dracopoulos, DDS, Inc.
42544 10th St W Ste A
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
At George Dracopoulos, DDS, Inc., we are dedicated to providing you with the care that you deserve. We are committed to our patient's health and happiness. We always strive to provide exceptional dent
Dentist 4 Uninsured
657 W Avenue J, Lancaster, CA, 93534
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future