1.AV Foot Health Center
1672 W Avenue J
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Dr. Thomas Neuman is a board certified foot surgeon with the American Board of Lower Extremity Surgery.
2.Antelope Valley Eye Care Medical Group
42543 8th St W Ste 101
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersOptometristsOptometric Clinics
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. The waiting time to be seen is about 15 minutes or less. There's also a "Finding Nemo" theme salt water fish tank to entertain you.
3.Kinetix Advanced Physical Therapy
44501 16th St. W #107
Physical TherapistsClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsRehabilitation Services
Kinetix Advanced Physical Therapy, Inc. is dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality of physical therapy and rehabilitation services. Our qualified and experienced staff strive to p
4.Lee, Brian DDS
1629 W Avenue J Ste 103
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
* Monday - Thurs 8:30am -6:30pm By Appt Only * Cosmetic & Dental Dentistry * USC & UCLA Graduate * Why Wait Call Now!
5.V A Clinic
547 W Lancaster Blvd
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinicsMedical Centers
6.A V Meridian Medical Group Inc
1007 W Avenue M4
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Physicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Your Local Professionals for Hypertension, Internal Medicine, Diabetic Management, Hemodialysis & Peritonieal Dialysis we have offices in East Palmdale and Lancaster aslso affiliated with AV meridian
7.Kestler Vicki Vida DDS
1008 W Avenue M14
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Visit our website
Dr. Vicki Kestler and her fully licensed team provide quality dentistry for the whole family. If you need to schedule for a professional cleaning and exam or are seeking immediate attention for discom
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.