1.Los Angeles County High Desert Health System
335 E Avenue I
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Lake Los Angeles Community Clinic
16921 E Avenue N # G
I recently had a disability due to a medical condition. I have them the state dusability paperwork & a paper I needed signed for my work 2 weeks later they are not done & the doctor is on vaca
3.Los Angeles County High Desert Health System
8201 Pearblossom Hwy
ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Los Angeles County High Desert Health System
16921 E Avenue O
Medical CentersCounty & Parish GovernmentClinics
5.LA Laser and Skin Center
23861 Mcbean Pkwy Ste E21
I got the hidrafacial many time Heather did an excellent job, she is very good doing her work. My skin looks amazing and people was asking for.
6.Neurosurgical Associates Of La
25751 Mcbean Pkwy Ste 305
Physicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
7.Los Angeles County Health Department
1212 Pico St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.