Beacon Tire Service
Russellville, AR, 72802
1.Newton Tire Company
1907 E Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Welcome to Newton Tire Co., where we offer a variety of products and services to enhance your vehicle's performance! Our friendly service staff will quickly get your vehicle set up with a high quality
2.Steve's Tire Sales
1202 W Commercial St
3.Randy's Tire & Plus
9602 Market St
4.Wood Tire Service Center
821 E Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
5.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
6.Off Road Tire Inc
106 W Tacoma Ave
Tire DealersTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & SuppliesAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Off-Road Tire, Inc is a locally owned and operated automotive service shop located in Russellville, Arkansas. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited business. We would be more than happy to provid
7.A-1 Tire Distributors Inc
3503 N Arkansas Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairBrake Repair
Honest/Christian company and employees. Very happy with my tire and car care experiences.
Newton Tire Company
1907 E Main St, Russellville, AR, 72801
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.