Summit View Clinic Inc PS
11019 Canyon Rd E, Puyallup, WA, 98373 Excellence in Family Health Care Since 1962
1.Blair Jr, John M, MD
7308 Bridgeport Way W
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Blair, Kelly, DDS
4210 Martin Way E
3.Constance Blair Campbell
10510 Gravelly Lake Dr SW
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Dr. John J Blair Jr, MD
1515 Martin Luther King Jr Way
Physicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicineMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
5.Dr. John M Blair, MD
1724 W Union Ave Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand Surgery
6.NBLE Law Tacoma / Nelson, Blair, Langer, Engle PLLC
705 S 9th St Ste 303
AttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysGeneral Practice AttorneysInsurance Attorneys
NBLE Law -Nelson, Blair Langer Engle attorneys help guide you through the medical and legal maze in a timely and compassionate manner as we advocate for your physical and financial well-being.
7.Edward Jones - Financial Advisor: Blair Sexton
333 S Meridian Ste 107
Mutual FundsRetirement Planning ServicesInvestmentsAnnuities & Retirement Insurance Plans
Edward Jones is an investment firm that believes your financial goals deserve a face to face conversation. We can help you prepare for retirement, save for education and be a tax-smart investor.
Search.Yellowee.com We can help now. Call Us.Free advice - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.