Cleveland Eye Clinic
7001 S Edgerton Rd, Brecksville, OH, 44141
1.Singerman, Lawrence J, MD
14725 Detroit Ave Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
2.Singerman, Lawrence J, MD
15299 Bagley Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsLaser Vision CorrectionPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
3.Singerman, Lawrence J, MD
6100 S Broadway
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
4.Singerman Lawrence J MD
9485 Mentor Ave Ste 211
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyLaser Vision Correction
Statesir Richard A MD
14701 Detroit Ave Ste 280, Lakewood, OH, 44107
Please try reloading the page.
He is great I had alot of belly pain and back n forth to the er and they treated me for 1 thing and he read all my exams n tests I had for 2 months and found something simple gave me acid pills and that pain never came back
For my personal condition he has maintained by health better than any doctor since I was 31. He listens to my concerns and gives me good advice and doesn't try to put me on medications that have a million side effects worse than the conditions they were meant to treat.
Really poor office staff, unorganized and rude.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.