945 River Ave Ste 201
Medical ClinicsOccupational TherapistsHome Health ServicesSpeech-Language Pathologists
2.Pediatric Affiliates PA
400 Madison Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Really great pediatrician!
3.Ocean Health Initiatives
101 2nd St
Medical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Staff is extremely rude and not helpful at all. It is a bother for the staff at OHI, would not recommend anyone to go here unless you like rude people.
4.Shore Outpatient Surgicenter
360 Highway 70
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Surgery Centers
Made appointment for 1:15, at 3:45 still in lobby. Why bother with an appointment time? Can't get a reason not even an apology. Avoid this place unless you have all day to sit in thier lobby. Terrible
5.Family Planning Center of Ocean County, Inc.
290 River Ave
Family Planning Information CentersMedical CentersSocial Service OrganizationsClinics
UPDATED BUSINESS DESCRIPTION:We provide safe, confidential health, educational, and birth control services for women, men, and teens in Ocean and Southern Monmouth counties. It is our belief that ever
6.Eye Consultants PA
101 Prospect St Ste 102
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralOptical Goods
Dr. Leon Huppert Specializes in Ophthalmology and has three convenient offices in Ocean County! Procedures consist of: Cataract Removal Surgery, Cornea Surgery, Excision or Destruction of Lesion of Co
7.Community Services Inc Meals On Wheels
225 E 4th St
Social Service OrganizationsHuman Services OrganizationsSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsCommunity Organizations
Founded in 1973, Community Services Incorporated of Ocean County is a private, nonprofit agency based in the state of New Jersey. It offers nutritional meals and social support service programs for se
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.