1.Premiere Health Care Associates, LLC
1630 Carr St Ste A-1
2.Back To Basics Health Center
7500 W Mississippi Ave Ste B-120
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Comprehensive Health Care Center
5810 W Alameda Ave Ste 108
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Baker & Hostetler LLP
1801 California St Ste 4400
Medical ClinicsAttorneysClinicsReal Estate Attorneys
Founded in 1916, Baker & Hostetler LLP is one of the nation's largest and most respected law firms. In addition to the 40-attorney office located in and serving the area around Denver, CO, lawyers in
5.Home Health Care Professionals, Inc.
3680 S Galapago St
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesNurses-Advanced Practice-ARNP
Free Evaluation Visits
I give the Home Health Care Professionals the highest marks.Their highly skilled and professional staff has made the difference in our parents being to stay at home. This non profit home health agenc
6.Emergency Footcare PC
601 E Hampden Ave Ste 410
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
Offering podiatry and orthotics services. When you have problems with your feet, you need to turn to an Englewood, CO podiatrist who listens and responds an experienced doctor who knows the field and
7.Cherry Creek Wellness Center - Denver (West)
1687 Cole Blvd
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysical TherapistsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.