Serving the Lakewood area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
5315 W Mississippi Ave
Pest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceTree ServiceMore Nearby Locations » More InfoPREFERRED
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Swingle Lawn Tree & Landscape Care
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArborists
Free ReVive Lawn Treatment When You Sign Up For Swingles's Lawn Care Service+3more
Great service! Always on time and willing to assist me with any lawn care issues I may have.
4.colorado drain systems
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Our company has proudly been serving all around Colorado for over 17 years. Our growth and success comes from great work quality and satisfied customers. We work closely with our clients to actualize
5.Pedro's Landscaping Service
5 S Elati St
Lawn MaintenanceIrrigation EngineersFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsGutters & Downspouts Cleaning
With over 12 years of experience Pedro's Landscaping Service LLC. specializes in gutter cleaning, fence construction and repair, irrigation, lawn maintenance, and tree removal. They are insured, bilin
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.