1.St. Anthony Hospital
11600 W 2nd Pl
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical Centers
The hospital is clean but I have some doubts about some of the other aspects of the hospital. I am sure their are good people there.
2.Western Infectious Disease
3885 Upham St Ste 200
HospitalsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
Dr. Desjardin and his assistant helped save my life in 2003! They quickly responded and knew what antibiotic was best, even before testing me. I would highly recommend this doctor! He has unbelieva
11650 W 2nd Pl
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical CentersEmergency Care Facilities
4.Villa Manor Care Center
7950 W Mississippi Ave
Wound CareCounseling ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent Homes
Villa Manor, a Life Care Center of America facility is proud to offer a continuum of care with post-acute skilled nursing, short-term physical, occupational and speech therapies as well as outpatient
5.Centennial Peaks Hospital
2255 S 88th St
HospitalsClinicsAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
About Centennial Peaks Hospital Centennial Peaks Hospital is dedicated to providing a full range of mental health and chemical dependency services to the state of Colorado. We strive to enhance the me
6.Highlands Behavioral Health Systems
8565 Poplar Way
HospitalsClinicsMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
Highlands Behavioral Health System is an 86 bed freestanding behavioral health hospital offering psychiatric care for adults and adolescents. Centrally located in Littleton, the facility is easily acc
8825 American Way
HospitalsClinicsAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersCounseling Services
Denver Springs is a newly constructed 96-bed behavioral health facility offering inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults and their families. Our mission is to CHANGE P
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.