Twin Aspen Dental Center
11031 S Pikes Peak Dr Ste 102, Parker, CO, 80138
1.Green Mountain Dental Group PC
13440 W Alameda Pkwy
Horrible place. Rude staff, talked bad about other patients based off their religious views. Tried to sell me cosmetic dentistry instead of addressing my tooth pain. Consumer beware
2.Lakewood Family Dentistry PC
7700 W 14th Ave
Welcome to our practice! Our philosophy is to achieve a partnership between our patients and our staff, providing you with the best dental care available. We look forward to seeing your smile!
325 S Teller St Ste 290
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Welcome to Belmar Smiles and Dr. Christina Sehy VerSchave in Lakewood Colorado. Are you proud of your smile? You should be, and that's where we can help. We specialize in smiles, big, happy, healthy s
4.DeCino, Patricia L
950 Wadsworth Blvd
From the minute you walk into our office you will notice a difference at DeCino Family Dentistry. We care about you, your family and your friends, and we're here to help you achieve your healthiest, b
5.James P. Phillips, DDS
3333 S Wadsworth Blvd Unit D325
We treat our patients with quality dental care in a comfortable and caring environment. Our goal is to earn your trust and educate you about your oral health. Let our office family assist you and your
6.Adventure Dental, Vision & Orthodontics
6695 W Colfax Ave
We are committed to providing the highest quality care for the dental and vision needs of the youth in the community we serve. Our success is measured by our patient's well-being and happiness. We pra
7.Borris Dental at Belmar
15 Wadsworth Blvd
Thank you for choosing Dr. Monica Borris as your preferred Lakewood dentist! She is a general and family dentist that is also an MSc Implantologist, meaning she specializes in dental implants. We are
Serving the Lakewood area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future