C & M Auto Salvage
13031 Woodworth Rd, New Springfield, OH, 44443
1.Triplett Tire Depot
1533 Triplett Blvd
Tire DealersUsed Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Call for our Specials
Because im a young girl, its very difficult for me to find any honest car shops, almost impossible.They gave me great advice, wrote down my cars faults for me, respectful. I couldnt appreciate Rex and
2.LKQ Triplett Tire Depot
1589 Triplett Blvd
Automobile SalvageAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile AccessoriesUsed & Rebuilt Auto Parts
Committed to providing you excellent service, so you always choose us for your tire needs. For most people, buying new tires is not fun or convenient. So, we want make the process as easy and enjoyabl
3.Tire Depot Central
2526 Manchester Rd
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
1400 Wooster Rd W
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
5.Tire Depot Warehouse
2427 Pearl Rd
Frank May Garage
225 S Seiberling St, Akron, OH, 44306
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.