1.Owl Now Urgent Care
3240 S Florida Ave Fl 33803
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical CentersUrgent Care
Great alternative to a hospital. All staff are very professional. Very friendly, efficient and to the point.
2.Watson Clinic LLP
3615 S Florida Ave Ste 710
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
3.Lakeland Regional Medical
1325 Lakeland Hills Blvd
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
A Tobacco Free Campus All Lakeland Regional Medical Center facilities are tobacco-free. The use of tobacco products of any kind, including cigarettes, cigars, pipes, chewing tobacco, etc., is not alloMore Nearby Locations »
4.Watson Clinic LLP / Kidney Center
1550 Lakeland Hills Blvd
The Watson Clinic Kidney Center is a part of Watson Clinic, which offers a range of health care services to patients. Established in 1941, Watson Clinic is one of the largest medical clinics in Florid
5.Florida Surgical Weight Loss Centers - Lakeland
2304 Lakeland Hills Blvd
Medical ClinicsHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons
Weight management programs led by a team of highly specialized bariatric surgeons.More Nearby Locations »
3234 S Florida Ave Ste F
The Medi-Weightloss® Program is not a diet; it’s a lifestyle change! Get off the dieting roller coaster and rejuvenate your life, learning to live healthy and lean for a lifetime through a three-phase
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.