Bradley W. Bartel DDS
150 Avenue A SE, Winter Haven, FL, 33880
1.Highland Park Dental
4326 Highland Park Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontistsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
At Highland Park Dental, our main goal and purpose is to build long-lasting dental relationships one smile at a time. We take great pride in helping you achieve your dream smile. So whether you are lo
2.Highland Dental Clinic
5163 Us Highway 98 N
3.Highland Park Dental Lab
3909 Old Road 37
2946 Lakeland Highlands Rd
Medical & Dental X-Ray Labs
5.Highland Park Dental Laboratory
3909 Old Highway 37
Robinson Family Clinic
4406 S Florida Ave Ste 30, Lakeland, FL, 33813
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future