Fischer Air Conditioning & Heating Inc
Serving the Lakeland area.
3810 Drane Field Rd
General ContractorsHome BuildersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
2.Alex R Deem, MD
6938 Medical View Ln
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMental Health Services
3.Elizabeth Deem, ARNP
153 E Bloomingdale Ave
Nurses-Advanced Practice-ARNPNursesNurses Registries
4.Deem Alex R MD
3515 E Fletcher Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.J Christopher Deem PA
217 E Robertson St
AttorneysSocial Security & Disability Law Attorneys
Ultimate Air Conditioning and Heating
540 Lobelia Dr, Davenport, FL, 33837 We Provide Excellent HVAC Services At Competitive Prices. FREE Estimates ‐ 24hr Emergency Service
Please try reloading the page.
We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week From Jacksonville Florida to Miami and all other Florida cites in between!
Very rude woman who answers the phone. Couldn't even explain what I needed before she kept interrupting and eventually hung up on me. I would advise calling someone else, seems they don't need much business.
Don't hesitate to call these guys for prompt professional Electrical services in Lakeland, Florida!!!
Thumbs Up! Top Notch Service! Atlantic Electric of Lakeland, FL. Customer service is obviously a priority with these guys.
James does good work and is priced reasonably. I would not use another electrician. I have used James on many different jobs and hope to continue using him in the future.
texted james goffe for an electrical panel he said $900 but wanted pictures before coming out so I sent them he said $1250 i said ok and we set up an apt but he never showed up or even had the basic courtesy to call or text to say he was not coming very rude and dishonest i would call him again for sure.
I worked for this company and it was no different from any other A/C company other than a cool boss. I learned that compitition I tough in that feild of work. My review of this current buiseness is over and beyond expectations. To slander a developing company does not justify something that can be reasoned. KEVIN.H
Cory is running the busy in the ground, he doesn't treat he's employees with respect, he promises them raises and never gives them, he's losing employees that's been there for years. Larry is scared when someone better comes along because he's afraid they will take his job, so he lies to Cory about what's really going on out in the field!! Never work for them!!! They have a bad turn over rate
Had an appointment at 11AM and was here on the dot. Great start!!!! We went through all my 16 year old home problems and fixed them all in two hours --- even had his office bring unexpected supplies to home. Could not have been more pleased and will use them again.
this company used to be accutemp of Lakeland Florida. they stopped doing business sometime last year as accutemp. now they call themselves something else. they installed a horrible crappy ac system in my home and its been nothing but problems ever since!. they do not answer the phone anymore and it was disconnected! do yourself a favor and stay far away from this company!look up the license number on yahoo or google and you will see there is no advance ac, only the old company ripping off new customers. ive since hired a new local winter haven company and have no problems. and its making me pick a 1 star rating to finish this, if it was up to me id pick none.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.