Pearl Smile Dental & Braces
528 W Seminary Dr, Fort Worth, TX, 76115
1.Twin Lakes Dental Care
6076 Azle Ave Ste 100
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Complete Dental Care for the entire family from cleanings and exams to dental implants, dental veneers, and even orthodontic braces, DentalWorks affiliated dentists can bring out the best in your smil
Jefferson Dental Clinics
Serving the Lake Worth area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.