PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Lake Worth area.
2470 Jacksboro Hwy
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
I tried to get through for over THREE hours, until finally I gave up and called another location!!!!
6775 Camp Bowie Blvd
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
1555 Merrimac Cir
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing Centers
4.Planned Parenthood of North Texas Inc
1305 E Abram St
Birth Control Information & ServicesClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
These people that work here are snobby they walk around like they are better then anyone else, they almost make you feel ashamed to go inside... When you call they are rude, they act like you are bugg
1111 W Airport Fwy
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsPregnancy Information & Services
111 W Airport Fwy
Birth Control Information & ServicesClinicsPregnancy Information & ServicesAIDS Information & Services
7.Planned Parenthood - Southwest Fort Worth Health Center
6464 John Ryan Dr Suite B
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsAbortion Services
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Fort Worth, TX for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
Advanced Testing Services
Serving the Lake Worth area. Starting at $79. STD Panel $199HIV PCR $199. Easy to arrange.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.