PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Lake Worth area.
1.Alan B Hurschman, MD
1200 W Magnolia Ave Ste 300
Medical ClinicsClinicsPain ManagementSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Visit our website
I was there yesterday on July 6, 2016. I was treated with the greatest care and professionalism. I received an injection in my hip that I could not even feel! WOW! I was so happy about that and I can
2.Any Lab Test Now
5512 Bellaire Dr S Ste J
Drug TestingPaternity TestingMedical LabsClinics
Any Lab Test Now provides direct access to thousands of lab tests to consumers, employers and other businesses. Affordable, upfront prices - no surprise bill in the mail. High deductible insurance? No
3.Bruce A Bollinger MD PA
800 12th Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsSurgery Centers
4.Allergy & Asthma Clinic Of Fort Worth - Dr. James R. Haden
1000 College Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsAllergy TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology
5.Healthfirst Service Inc
4450 Boat Club Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Total Women Health Care
1327 Hemphill St Ste 101
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Nova Health Care Centers
3645 N Beach St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysician Assistants
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.