1.Zimmerman Tree Service
4660 71st Ct S
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsArboristsFertilizing Services
Palm Beach County's Tree Health Professionals - over 30 years experience in tree trimming, removal, replacement, fertilizing, spraying and pest control services to commercial and residential customers
2.Verdul Landscaping & Lawn Service Inc.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & GrindingLandscape Contractors
3.Zimmerman Tree Service
4660 71st Ct S
Tree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArboristsPest Control Services
They always call me in advance! I have a one on one relationship with a representative keeps track of what needs to be fertilized when and always asks me if certain pests are more prevalent. I even me
2115 Lake Worth Rd
Termite ControlLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBee Control & Removal ServiceBird Barriers, Repellents & Controls
Excellence in Pest Management since 1946. Company- As a Florida pest management company we devote ourselves to providing the best possible solution for each individual case. We will examine your prope
5.Duane's Lawn Care Service
531 W 27th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & Consultants
6.Hulett Environmental Services
7670 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach,FL
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesTermite Control
Hulett Environmental Services is a local, full-service environmental pest control company specializing in state-of-the-art pest control services that protect your home, family and pets from pests and
7.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.