Serving the Lake Worth area. Experienced General Dentist.Call Us Today in Parkland, FL.
1.White Geneva DMD PA
5970 S Jog Rd
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
Iam so glad I had the experience of going to Geneva White. She made me feel at home at her office. I was death afraid of dentists from when I was small, and everytime I have to go to one ,I cringe. Sh
2.DiBella, Ann M. DMD
415 S Federal Hwy
Dental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic DentistryEndodontists
She left me with an abscess that caused very severe bone deterioration requiring me to have major dental surgery with extractions. Another tooth just cracked and fell apart, also requiring immediate
3.Urgent Dental Care - After Hours
109 John F Kennedy Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
.Emergency Service Save time with our quick-response emergency dental service. Whether you need an emergency extraction or denture repair, Inquire about an available treatment plan to fit your budget
Dr Vinny The Dentist - 9897 Lake Worth Road # 108
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental LabsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I love Dr Dolce and his staff. They went out of their way to make me comfortable and ease my fear. Dr Dolce is an artist. His work is amazing. My teeth are gorgeous.
5.Emergency Dental DDS
1420 Lantana Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsClinics
Dr. Umit Yigit is a highly skilled Lighthouse Point and Lantana dentist dedicated to providing gentle and effective routine and emergency dental care to patients of all dental backgrounds. A graduate
6.Dr. J. Brown & E. Core Group Dental
2260 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd Ste 201
West Palm Beach,FL
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Brown & Core PA dental office serves patients in Delray Beach, Fla., and surrounding areas with comprehensive services for their healthy smiles. Our preventative care services promote wellness prevent
7.Great Expressions Dental Centers Boynton Beach
930 N Congress Ave Ste 200
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
Ripoff artists, very unprofessional especially Dr. Reichman. Told me my son had 5 cavities (which I found surprising) which I paid over $1000 to fill cavities. Then on the 3rd visit (within 6 weeks),More Nearby Locations »
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future