Serving the Lake Worth area. Experienced General Dentist.Call Us Today in Parkland, FL.
1.White Geneva DMD PA
5970 S Jog Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDental Clinics
Visit our website
Iam so glad I had the experience of going to Geneva White. She made me feel at home at her office. I was death afraid of dentists from when I was small, and everytime I have to go to one ,I cringe. Sh
2.Fyzical Therapy & Balance Centers
6169 S Jog Rd
Physical Therapy ClinicsCounseling ServicesClinicsRehabilitation Services
$200 Toward Custom Orthotics
3.CL Brumback Primary Care Clinics - Lakeworth
7408 Lake Worth Rd Ste 700
4.DiBella, Ann M. DMD
415 S Federal Hwy
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsEndodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
She left me with an abscess that caused very severe bone deterioration requiring me to have major dental surgery with extractions. Another tooth just cracked and fell apart, also requiring immediate
5.Urgent Dental Care - After Hours
109 John F Kennedy Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
.Emergency Service Save time with our quick-response emergency dental service. Whether you need an emergency extraction or denture repair, Inquire about an available treatment plan to fit your budget
6.Lipsman, Foot & Ankle Center
6894 Lake Worth Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
7.Comprehensive Health Care Systems Of The Palm Beaches
4676 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach,FL
ClinicsWeight Control ServicesMassage ServicesMassage Therapists
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Lake Worth area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.