Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Lake Wales area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Central Florida Healthcare
225 Lincoln Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
hello my name is cornell savage i came down there a week ago to get so false teeth but the doctor said she were going to check on my maildcaild to see will they pay for them but yall never got back in
1903 State Road 60 E
3.Lakewells Care Center
200 E Crystal Ave
4.Lake Wales Medical Walkin
1611 State Road 60 E
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
5.Central Florida Healthcare
305 W Central Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Centers
6.Primary Health Partners
1255 State Road 60 E
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
7.Physicians United Plan Inc
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.