371 Cypress Gardens Blvd
215 Imperial Blvd Ste A2
Employment AgenciesTemporary Employment Agencies
Please try reloading the page.
Warning! This dealership will quote you a fair price and renege when you get there. The sales manager quoted a price and assured me three times that the only way it would change is if my credit was not what told him it was. After running my credit and seeing it is as high as stated, he said he’d priced the car too low. Hogwash! Research to see how much the car is worth before going to any dealership. You’ll find that McGuire overprices their cars and will try to force you into paying more than the car is worth. I left, went to another dealership and got a good price. McGuire just wasted hours of my time. Later learned this is their common practice. It’s pervasive from the top down.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested