Bradley W. Bartel DDS
150 Avenue A SE, Winter Haven, FL, 33880
1.Forni Dental-Max Forni, DMD, PA
701 State Road 60 E
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
Cosmetic Dentistry, Veneers, Bonding, Zoom Whitening, Full and Partial Dentures, Root Canals, Tooth Colored Fillings, Implants, Cleanings, Porcelain Onlays, Inlays, Crowns, Invisalign, Implants.
24185 N Us Highway 27
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.A H Halliburton Jr DDS PA
3520 Twisted Oak Ct
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
4.David E Junca DR DDS
23871 Hwy 27
I went in for a new patient exam and thought the people here were just wonderful. The doctor and assistants were so helpful with educating me on what was recommended. They worked with me financially a
5.Fellner & Ferry Dental Office
24174 Hwy 27 Ste 200
6.Steven D Reddick Dmd PA
440 S Buckmoore Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
At Steven D. Reddick DMD General Dentistry, our doctor and staff have 28 years of experience. We offer a wide range of dental services under one roof in a very friendly and comfortable environment. Th
7.Alfred H Halliburton Jr PA- Lake Wales Dental
1 Doctors Ln
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future