1.Serenity Physical Therapy
106 Sportsman Club Rd NE
Physical TherapistsClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
Offering physical therapy and physical therapists services. Physical Therapy at Serenity strives to exceed the standard of traditional physical therapy practice. Our goal is to provide hands-on, indiv
2.Compassionate Care Clinic
102 Airport Rd NE
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
3.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLCServing the Lake Sinclair, GA area
Optometrists-OD-Pediatric OptometryOptical GoodsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Contact The Lasik Vision Institute for a free evaluation to learn why so many people are choosing to get Lasik at LVI. In just minutes, the highly experienced independent Lasik eye surgeons use the la
4.Ambient RehabilitationServing the Lake Sinclair, GA area
Physicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicineClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysical Therapy Clinics
Offering physical therapy and physical therapists services. We're located right off route 9 in Manalapan, New Jersey. At Ambient Rehabilitation, we do complete evaluations of our patients to determine
5.American Family PlanningServing the Lake Sinclair, GA area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
6.Eatonton Medical & Surgical Center
132 Sparta Hwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineMedical ClinicsClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.