A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.Lake Norden Care Center
803 Park Street
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
2.Golden Living Ctr
803 Park St
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation Services
Golden LivingCenters focus on recovery care to improve health and wellness. Our skilled nursing, rehabilitation therapy and complex medical services are tailored to the needs of the individual.More Nearby Locations »
3.Homestead Assisted Living
802 1st Ave S
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesResidential Care FacilitiesApartments
4.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
A friend is in one. I am trying to find her.
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesRetirement Communities
I first found assistedliving.com when I was looking for a new senior home for my grandma. My advisor contacted me right away and he was very patient and helpful. He gave me a list of communities in
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityPhysical TherapistsOccupational Therapists
Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminate hospital stays, laying
7.Estelline Nursing Hm/Care Ctr
205 Fjerestad Ave E
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNurses-Home ServicesHomes-Institutional & AgedRetirement Communities
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.