Serving the Lake Milton area.
1.Keeling Brothers Electric LLC
364 Forest Ave
ElectriciansElectric SwitchboardsFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Keeling Brothers Electric, LLC has been founded on the core values of honesty and integrity. We are committed to providing professional electrical service and installations of the highest quality for
2.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
3.Blue Collar Electricians
ElectriciansElectric GeneratorsElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
I needed a 220 line ran for my new electric oven, wow what a nice job. Fair price, excellent work! These are my new electricians for all my work.
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
5.B & J Electric of Poland
10950 Woodworth Rd
ElectriciansElectric GeneratorsElectric Equipment & SuppliesFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
6.Advanced Electrical Service, Inc.
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Generators
Advanced Electric Service, Inc. is committed to excellence. We are ready to answer your call and solve your electrical issues. Please contact us, we look forward to hearing from you!
7.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
Advanced Electrical Service, Inc.
Youngstown, OH, 44460
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.