1.Fayyaz Ahmed MD
131 Circle Way St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Dr. Ahmed Sayeed, MD
132 E Hospital Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Pathology
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
Dr. Katte Has been My Family Doctor for 15+ years. He is a personnel and very caring Dr. Love the fact that Typical Waiting time is minimized. He doesn't Waste your time in getting your care or if a specialist is needed He gets you treated.
Dr Lima was my ob and I ended up having a miscarriage and her staff and herself did nothing to help me and the situation. I was told to go to the er instead. I had an appointment set up 3 days after my miscarriage and yet again her office didn't do anything when I came for my so called appointment. This was already a terrible experience and her office didn't do anything to help me through this loss. I would never recommend dr Lima to anyone.
He is absolutely rude and talks to you like your trash! He will cut you off after you say two words because he does not want to hear anything you have to say, and the staff isn't any better! He is not there to help anyone, just collect! I have been there twice and will never go back!!
Do not see this Doctor. He does not read the test results he is sent. They put them in your file and wait a week or two. When the test results come back with very important information that needs to be acted on as soon as possible you don't just put it in the file. you call your patients and tell them to come in, or go see a specialist. He also failed to even read the report to me or tell me anything about what was wrong. If I had not picked up my medical records I would not know what was wrong. He does not read reports, he does not explain test results, and he sits on information that could be life threating.
He does not want to hear anything from you, you can only answer yes or no. His office is also very unprofessional and they cannot write a prescription correctly. Now they are claiming that they cannot write a 1 year prescription for 3-month supply that my insurance requires. What a joke.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.