Serving the Lake Jackson area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
135 Oyster Creek Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDental Clinics
We strive to be a “do-it-all” dental practice, while still taking the time to build strong personal relationships with all of our patients. Our patients are truly the heart of our practice, and we tre
2.Dental Associates of Lake Jackson
201 Oak Dr S
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
3.Bell, Brian DDS
102 Flag Lake Dr Ste C
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
205 Parking Way St
All that is good begins with a Smile Proudly serving Lake Jackson, TX! When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our patients are our dental family. Dr. Norris , Dr. Spencer and our e
5.Distinctive Dental Services
210 Abner Jackson Pkwy
DentistsOrthodontistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Distinctive Dental Services is conveniently located in Lake Jackson, TX and provides complete dental care, including general dentistry, preventive dentistry and cosmetic dentistry, in a comfortable, r
6.Allyn R. Noblitt, D.D.S.
102 Flag Lake Dr Ste B
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Please Contact Us for Additional Information
115 N Dixie Dr
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future