Gentle Dental Care
221 W Prospect Ave, Mount Prospect, IL, 60056 Serving Your Family Since 1985.
1.R. Tracy Durrett, D.D.S., PC
1400 N Western Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
R. Tracy Durrett, D.D.S., PC, in Lake Forest, IL, is the area's leading dentist serving Lake Forest, Lake Bluff, Libertyville and surrounding areas since 1993. We offer cosmetic dentistry, implants, w
2.Scott Brenner, DDS
50 Lakeview Pkwy
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Always pleasant - staff and doc
3.Port Clinton Dental Care
1770 1st St Ste 360
Port Clinton Dental and Dr. Mike Wasserman, DDS, provide complete family dental care, cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, and dental emergency treatment in Highland Park, IL. With a new relaxing offi
4.Copeland Raymond R DDS Ltd
915 N Milwaukee Ave
Dr. Raymond R. Copeland state-of-the-art dental facility is located in Libertyvilla, IL. He focus is in root canal and endodontic treatment. Our services include: • Root canal therapy • Retreatment •
5.Paul M. Blidy, DDS
452 N Seymour Ave
Greetings from our beautiful downtown Mundelein office to you, I wish you the best and hope all is going well for you, and that you are in good health. My name is Dr. Paul Blidy. I am a dentist in Mun
6.James Fondriest DDS
560 Oakwood Ave Ste 200
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
7.Donald L. Hoffman, DDS
1160 Park Ave W
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
The dental office of Donald L. Hoffman serves Chicago, IL. Dr. Hoffman has more than 20 years of experience practicing oral and maxillofacial surgery. This includes implant rehabilitation of the denta
Serving the Lake Forest area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future