Kids Doc Pediatrics
6400 W Newberry Rd, Gainesville, FL, 32605
1.Nemours Children's Specailty Care, Lake City
164 NW Madison St Ste 201
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Traditional Acupuncture Center
1216 NW 9th Ave, Gainesville, FL, 32601
Please try reloading the page.
I am picky when it comes to doctors. I have been seeing Dr. CADET for years now. He has always been up front, easy to talk to, and a great doctor.
I did thorough research and found that there is negative information against him through the Florida Department of Health for inappropriate contact with patients. Please beware and look elsewhere for a physician. Also, reading previous reviews posted on various other sites I read that he claims to be a Harvard graduate, which is not true (which can be independently verified) adding fodder to his lack of integrity and character that others have posted. I highly recommend you contact the Florida Department of Health Investigative Services for further information. Please consider another physician.
Looking for a job in your place because of the good things I heard about you. I am a social worker with a lot of experience in my family and community outreach is just one of my best skill. Please give a chance. My phone # is 3526345179. My name is Adriana and I live in the area. Thanks
I highly recommend this surgeon. I had no complications with my Thyroid surgery. And his Office Staff, were very helpful & Professional.
My mother went to Dr Cadet for years before I went to him, and I have been going now for 6+ years. I have always found him to be professional and courteous. Doesn't rush thru the exam, and listens to what you say. My bro now goes to him and my bff too. I highly recommend him to everyone.
I would leave less than one star if it were possible. Dr. Cadet does not follow up on lab results; states in the record that he has given Rx refills that were not provided, and, in short, is one of the worst doctors I have seen in my lifetime. Not only that, you will wait between 1-1/2 hours to 3 hours to avail yourself of this substandard care.
Don't always do follow ups
husband went in for sight problems..came out with diabetic meds. eye problems got worse..he stopped meds. and with time eyes got better. NEVER SHOULD HAVE GIVEN DIABETIC MEDS WITHOUT TESTING DONE PRIOR.,He needs to pray to God nothing happened or we would be in court. too fast to write scripts.
What an outstanding doctor with a warm and caring staff. If I could give him I higher rating I would.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.