Scola, Jere A III,DPM
4615 NW 53rd Ave, Gainesville, FL, 32653
1.Cheek & Scott Drugs Inc
161 SW Stonegate Ter Ste 105
PharmaciesHospital Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
2.Jennifer J Scott, FNP-BC
221 SW Stonegate Ter Ste 101
I have lived in Lake City, Florida since 1991. Attended Lake City Community College and received my Associate Degree in Nursing. Attended Florida State University for my Bachelor's Degree in Nursing a
3.Samera, Scott B
404 NW Hall Of Fame Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
4.Scott Carroll Disc Jockey Service
Disc JockeysParty & Event PlannersWedding Music & Entertainment
Home BuildersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
310 SW Bellmont Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
4201 S Us Highway 441
Guns & Gunsmiths
Serving the Lake City area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.