Dr Martin in Lake City, FL with Reviews - YP.com

Temporary Error.

Please try reloading the page.

user avatar
By: Doreen W.
Jean-Felert Cadet, MD MPH
My mother went to Dr Cadet for years before I went to him, and I have been going now for 6+ years. I have always found him to be professional and courteous. Doesn't rush thru the exam, and listens to what you say. My bro now goes to him and my bff too. I highly recommend him to everyone.
user avatar
By: Adriana G.
Island Doctors
Looking for a job in your place because of the good things I heard about you. I am a social worker with a lot of experience in my family and community outreach is just one of my best skill. Please give a chance. My phone # is 3526345179. My name is Adriana and I live in the area. Thanks
user avatar
By: ima_gooder
Jean-Felert Cadet, MD MPH
I am picky when it comes to doctors. I have been seeing Dr. CADET for years now. He has always been up front, easy to talk to, and a great doctor.
user avatar
By: Cindy S.
Gonzalez, Edwin, MD
I highly recommend this surgeon. I had no complications with my Thyroid surgery. And his Office Staff, were very helpful & Professional.
By: maccorgi
Dr. Miguel Jose Tepedino, MD
What an outstanding doctor with a warm and caring staff. If I could give him I higher rating I would.
By: Michael A.
Dr. Marie Raime, MD
Don't always do follow ups
Tips & Advices
Yes. Communicating with the IRS can become complicated, especially for the layperson who isn't well-versed in the field of tax law. A tax attorney can help ensure an individual is taking the right approach and is staying within the law.
  • What do you specialize in?
  • Do you have references?
  • What credentials do you have? Are you licensed to practice in this state?
  • What is your hourly rate, and what is the cost of an initial consultation?
Yes. Tax attorneys must first earn a law degree. Then, they must pass the state bar exam specific to the state in which they practice. Some may choose to further their education by obtaining a master's degree in taxation law or taking the CPA exam.
Though both are experts in matters related to taxes and taxation law, there are some key differences between certified public accountants and tax attorneys. Tax attorneys focus more on the legal side of tax law. They have a law degree and have passed the bar exam. CPAs focus more on the financial side of tax law. They have passed the CPA exam. To take this exam, individuals must have 150 or more college credits, and typically some work experience.
Yes. Tax attorneys can help clients with back taxes.

Just a moment...