2143 W Us Highway 90
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Aspire Dental Group
1788 SW Barnett Way
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
This is the first time I have used Aspire and had several problems that they needed to address. My dentist was Dr McNair and was extremely pleased the way I was treated. Very professional and kept che
3.Randolph David F DMD
1779 SW Barnett Way Ste 101
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Since 1984 we've been committed to providing Lake City families with the latest dental procedures and technologies.
4.Lake City Family Dental Center, PA
1680 SW Newland Way
I had my first appointment with Dr. Abraben today. I left feeling very informed about what I need done and the costs associated with the procedures. Miss Debbie was amazing, as well as the rest of the
5.Kids Only Dental Place - Lake City
457 SW Perimeter Gln
6.Southwest Family Dentistry
389 SW Chapel Hill St
Teeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
Dr. John A. Batlle, III, DMD Dr. Robert E. Marks, DDS Southwest Family Dentisty, New Patients Welcome!
7.Complete Dental of Lake City
2970 W Us Highway 90
Great dental office. Staff very professional and polite. The whole office is clean and welcoming. Dr RGreat to have a print out of costs for your appt and next appt. It's all broken down so no surpris
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future