1.Jennings Clinic - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
1907 Johnson St
Veterans & Military OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
2.Veterans Administration Clinic
1907 Johnson St
Please try reloading the page.
extremely professional staff and excellent medical service we will definitely be going back when needed we just moved here we had no insurance it was very reasonable cost they let you know upfront what everything is going to cost you couldn't ask for anything better
I was in and out within 20 minutes! The doctor and the staff were extremely friendly and knowledgable. I would definitely recommend Lake Charles Urgent Care to all of my friends and family.
A good place to go without an appointment, also if you don't have insurance, very knowledgeable, friendly Drs!
Wonderful place..they even called after we got home!!!
Never have to wait long and reasonable
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.