1.Qureshi, Nauman Dr
333 Doctor Michael Debakey Dr
Medical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dr Qureshi is awesome! He is professional and his staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr Qureahi spend time with his patients so he can provide accurate medical attention. I am pleased, my family is p
2.DR Ronald S Kober
641 Ryan St
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
3.DR Brad W Lebert MD
1890 W Gauthier Rd Ste 205
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthSkin Care
4.Dr. Todd Allen Peavy, MD
1920 W Sale Rd Ste 1
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
He was Sweet. When I was 23 minutes late, he still took the time to thoroughly examine me. I'm so glad that I could have had the day of my ideas is very low risk and then they would be open to const
5.Dr. Michael K Seep, MD
401 Doctor Michael Debakey Dr Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSkin CareSurgery Centers
He has moved need to update your records
6.Dr. Sylvia Claire Boyer, MD
401 Doctor Michael Debakey Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
7.Dr. Gerald W Byrd, MD
501 Doctor Michael Debakey Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.