Serving the Lake Charles area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
Carpet & Rug CleanersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingUpholstery CleanersAir Duct Cleaning
904 Nederland Ave
Carpet & Rug CleanersFire & Water Damage RestorationTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingAir Duct Cleaning
1745 W Commerce Pkwy Ste A
Upholstery CleanersCarpet & Rug Cleaners
You can expect the best from Stanley Steemer outstanding people, superior equipment, and exceptional services we're proud to stand behind 100% Careful moving of furniture and returning it to its origi
4.Stanley Steemer Carpet CleanerServing the Lake Charles, LA area
Carpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningFire & Water Damage RestorationTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Dominic and Trey from Mooresville branch, cleaned two upholster chairs , which are twenty two years old and have never been professionly cleaned before. Although there were no stains or damage to the
Call A Pro
Serving the Lake Charles area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.