2628 Country Club Rd, Lake Charles, LA, 70605
3437 Derek Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I researched hundreds of hours from google to youtube on first time denture wearer...my experience a woo-hoo!! Best decision I made...I chose Affordable Dentures because that is their specialty...My d
2.DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions Of Lake Charles
2625 Dillard Loop
Implant DentistryDental HygienistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
3.Alpha Denture Clinic
910 1st Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Robinson Dental Group Pc
2629 Country Club Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
They are so Good, I will cont' to come back, thank you so much!!!!
5.Center For Restorative Dentistry
715 W College St
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Doctor of Dental Surgery degree & LSU Biochemistry. Medical College of Georgia s Implant Maxi Course in Implant Dentistry.
3451 Nelson Rd
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsClinics
Great place. Loved the dentist and the assistants that work there. Didn't have to wait. Highly recommend this office.
7.Churchman James R Dds
150 W Prien Lake Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Serving the Lake Charles area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.