1.Dr. Erich W Wolf, MD, PHD
1614 Wolf Cir
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
2.The Lone Wolf Express
100 Westlake Ave
3.Wolf Pete & Williams
533 N 8th St
Hardwood FloorsHome CentersFloor Materials
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
Luv my PCP/family doctor!Dr Guillermo, his nurse Christy, and the Administrative Asst, Ms Sarah are always ready to help as needed. Every time I enter the office, I am greeted with a smile. Dr Guillermo spend the necessary one on one time with his patients to ensure quality medical care is provided. I really appreciate all that Dr Guillermo and his staff do for me and my family.
The doctors are fantastic. But the message system is a total wreck. A person can leave a message on a recording or talk to the receptionist and the message does not get delivered. Every time this has happened to me. Someone needs to fix the problem. It is aggravating to have to sit for an hour for a script that was called in days before.
Todd peavey is a excellent Dr in my eyes due to the sudden act a care he provides along with speed and convenience to fit your buss life schedule I would recommend him to everyone how is seeking a good family Dr in this area
He was Sweet. When I was 23 minutes late, he still took the time to thoroughly examine me. I'm so glad that I could have had the day of my ideas is very low risk and then they would be open to constructive
A+++++++ treats all patients with respect and very educated. She keeps herself available to her patients at all times. We definitely recommend Dr. Guidry to all family and friends.
I have always had a great experience with Dr. Shimer when I go in to speak with him. He is friendly and answers my questions realistically.
Compassionate doctorVery knowledgeable Spends time with patientStaff is very niceClean and nice looking facilityProfessional attitude
The BEST internal medicine, direct primary care, and Elite Health Care Age Management provider in SWLA!
Very nice friendly doctor. Has professional bedside manner, and a great sense of humor.
Dr Fisher is very knowledgable. She listens to her patients & has a great demeanor.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.