2711 Ernest St
2.Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
1701 Oak Park Blvd
Occupational TherapistsCounseling Services
Lake Charles Memorial Hospital Team Therapy and Rehabilitation is focused on providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy services for individuals sufferi
3.Eddie Windham LCSW
300 E McNeese St Ste 3A
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed Professional
4.Counseling Hypnosis and Therapy Service
4008 Ernest St
Marriage & Family TherapistsHuman Relations CounselorsHuman Resource ConsultantsCounseling Services
5.Braud, Jacquelyn Ph.D.
2000 Southwood Dr
therapy services for adults, adolescents, and children suffering from depression, anxiety, chronic illness, and grief and adjustment-related issues; diagnostic, psychological, and educational evaluati
6.Jeremy Royer, LPC
108 State St
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMental Health Services
1201 Ryan St
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMental Health Services
Great help to me and my family. Very knowledgeable and personable. He is very supportive and cares about people.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.