Serving the Lake Charles area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Kool Smiles of Lake Charles
2706 Ryan St
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsClinics
My 8 year old daughter is nervous of the dentist and has had 2 teeth pulled so far and will be going back to get to silver crowns. When we first went to get her teeth looked at she was so scared she lMore Nearby Locations »
631 E School St
Pregnancy Information & ServicesClinicsPregnancy CounselingAbortion Alternatives
Visit our website
No Appointment Needed. Confidentiality is our priority. You have options with us. Free Pregnancy Testing. Adoption Counseling. Pregnancy Counseling. Pregnancy Information & Services. Call for hours of
3.Kenneth W Parks, D.D.S, L.L.C
636 W McNeese St
Specializing in Microscopic Root Canals Practice Limited to Endodontics Root Canal Specialist
1702 Oak Park Blvd
5.Memorial/LSUHSC Family Medicine Center
1525 Oak Park Blvd
Lake Charles Memorial Hospital Family Medicine department provides continuing and comprehensive health care for the individual and family in southwest Louisiana. It is the specialty which integrates t
6.Hematology/Oncology Clinic of Lake Charles
2770 3rd Ave
Cancer Treatment CentersClinics
Cancer Center Recognizing that every patient has unique needs, Lake Charles Memorial Hospital's Medical Oncology and Hematology services includes individualized diagnostic and treatment plans – whethe
7.Medical and Occupational Clinic of Lake Charles, LLC
2025 Oak Park Blvd
ClinicsDrug TestingPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
privately owned, established clinic since 2003. Most of our patients have been with us since our physicians moved to Lake Charles in 1994. They are the few first physicians who moved to Lake Charles a
Serving the Lake Charles area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.