Thomas Tire Repair & Road Service
407 NW County Road 25A, Lake City, FL, 32055
5559 W State Road 238
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
2.Brown Bros Tires
4761 SW State Road 121
3.Clyde's Tire & Brake
207 N Temple Ave
Tire DealersWheelsBrake Repair
Very helpful people who do everything to help you out!! Got my car fixed the same day i took it and saw the owner give a helpless customer free service. I would strongly recommend this place for anyon
4.Mosley Tire Co
14669 Us Highway 301 S
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsAuto Repair & Service
5.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
6.Bryant's Towing 24 Hour Service
1165 E Duval St
Tire DealersUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTowing
Take City * Live Oak * Columbia County * Suwannee * Towing * Tires * Cars * Light Trucks * RV's * Used Auto Parts * Salvage * We Buy Used Cars & Trucks
7.Thomas Tire Repair & Road Service
407 NW County Road 25a
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairAutomotive Roadside Service
Fast friendly service with the best prices around. A company you can trust for all your tire needs.
Suwannee Valley Tire Service
1225 NW US Highway 129, Jasper, FL, 32052
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.