Call A Pro
Serving the Lake Arthur area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
Locks & LocksmithsAccess Control SystemsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeys
Thousands of people just like you have learned to trust Pop-A-Lock of Jennings for their locksmithing needs. When you have an EMERGENCY and time is of the essence, don't waste time by calling anyone eMore Nearby Locations »
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeys-Wholesale & ManufacturersSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Fast friendly and knowledgeable service He knew his stuff no one else made us feel as comfortable that job was done right
5.Atomic Towing & Recovery LLC
530 N Grace St
TowingAuto Repair & ServiceTowing EquipmentAutomotive Roadside Service
Visit our website
24 hour emergency service available, light duty hauling for cars, trucks, and vans. Tire changes, jump starts, lockouts, check for additional services. All drivers are professional and courteous. Dire
6.ASAP Mobile Diesel Truck Service & Repair
Truck Service & RepairAutomotive Roadside Service
Serving the Lake Arthur area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.