Anaheim Dentist -Open 7 Days a Week - Until Midnight
8516 Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA, 92804
1.Laguna Heights Dental Office
30231 Golden Lantern Ste D
I needed some minor dental work, the prices were right, the staff was very caring. The dentist was very thorough and gentle. They weren't pushy to sell at all like most offices are.
2.Frial Glenn P DDS MS
28202 Cabot Rd Ste 250
DentistsOrthodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
At the office of Dr. Glenn P. Frial, your smile is our top priority! We are delighted to provide first-class service to you and your family at each visit. We have helped thousands of people make the m
28940 Golden Lantern
4.Laguna Niguel Dental Office
28940 Golden Lantern Ste H
5.Todd C. Snyder, DDS
25500 Rancho Niguel Rd Ste 230
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental Labs
Well the picture of my teeth before and after speak for it self (looks like I can't add it on here , but you can go on his website ) . I never thought il be able to smile with confidence and thanks to
6.Sea Country Dental
32341 Golden Lantern Ste B
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I was a new client and I made an appoinment for a yearly teeth cleaning and check up. The office was nice and they were on time. I met with the lady who would be cleaning first who took the x-rays and
7.Family Dental Care
25222 Cabot Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Hillsview Dental Care
Serving the Laguna Niguel area. Local General Dentists.Call Us in Anaheim, CA.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future