Columbus Regional Healthcare System
707 Center St, Columbus, GA, 31901
1.LaGrange Internal Medicine PC
1602 Vernon Rd Ste 400
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Industrial MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
Lagrange Internal Medicine is the place to be! They have the wonderful service, clean and neat, and very prepared and organized. I personally recommend Dr. Amir Usman, for he gives great advice, he is
2.Allardice, Lisa P MD
205 Calumet Center Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
3.Lagrange Women's Health
1602 Vernon Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
With more than 40 years of combined experience, the physicians at LaGrange Women's Health Professional Group of West Georgia possess the knowledge and education needed to provide comprehensive care fo
4.Children's Clinic LLC The
1550 Doctors Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Southern Rehab And Sports Medicine
1801 Vernon Rd
Sports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysical Therapy Clinics
6.Sisk Chad M. DO
1551 Doctors Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
7.Advanced Ankle & Foot Center Of Georgia
1555 Doctors Dr Ste 106
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
LaGrange Internal Medicine PC
1602 Vernon Rd Ste 400, Lagrange, GA, 30240
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.