1.Bob Wolfe Landscaping & Maintenance, LLC
1113 Mooty Bridge Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsWeed Control Service More InfoPREFERRED
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Saige's Lawn Maintenance & Irrigation
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
4.Seasonal Concepts Landscaping & Nursery
6220 Milgen Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNurseries-Plants & Trees
Waited on line by registered to be help. The lady behind the counter did not acknowledge my presence after 10 minutes left but I am sure they do not need my business.
5.Jones Lawn & Sprinkler ServiceServing the Lagrange, GA area
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
Outstanding service always professional! I needed someone to come out during the weekend and he was available and had no issues coming out
6.Golden Lawn Care and Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
The business specializes in Lawn and Garden services.
7.Knox Pest Control
8158 Fortson Business Park Blvd
Pest Control ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesTermite ControlLawn Maintenance
You are a company I could always depend on. Every year with out fail I would get a call or email that you were coming out. It is really nice when you don't have to worry about it expiring. Thanks for
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.