Sears Home Improvement
Serving the Lafayette area. Improve your home today!Windows, kitchen, bath or siding.
124 N Domingue Ave
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding Construction ConsultantsBuilding ContractorsGeneral Contractors
Painting: *Interior & Exterior Painting *Pressure Washing & Home Cleaning Services *Complete Surface Preparation *Detailed Project Plans *Free Painting Estimates *Sheetrock Hanging & Finishing *Qualit
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
FREE Glass protectant+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good aMore Nearby Locations »
3.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationInsulation MaterialsInsulation ContractorsIndustrial Equipment & Supplies
Since 1998, USI has built an alliance of building professionals 1,900 strong, united by the resources and reach of one nationwide company. Our solutions are the backbone of residential and commercial
5.The Home Depot Window Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationPlate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementWindows
Professional installation of replacement windows of all types, including double-hung windows, bay windows, sliding windows and more . Many of our installed windows are ENERGY STAR qualified and all ar
6.Sears Home Improvement
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoor RepairElectric Heating Equipment & SystemsHeating Equipment & Systems
We offer a wide variety of options including central air, furnaces, boilers and heat pumps. As well as accessories to help improve the air quality in your home and boost your system's performance. A f
7.Southern Insulating Windows
302 Zachary Dr
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindow Shades-Equipment & SuppliesHome Repair & MaintenanceWindows
Our licensed and insured team of experts has been providing the area with custom installations for nearly 30 years. Our services include custom windows, spa covers, and much more. We are even certifie
FREE In-Home Consultation
searshomeservices.com/improve Windows, Kitchen, Bath or SidingCall Now For Special Offer!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.