Dean Altenhofen LPC Counseling Services
701 Robley Dr, Lafayette, LA, 70503
1.Anthetic Therapy Center
3110 W Pinhook Rd
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMental Health ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
2.Konikoff Constance A MSW LCSW MSW LCSW
143 Ridgeway Dr
Social WorkersCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMarriage & Family Therapists
Constance A. Konikoff MSW, LCSW
3.Acadian Comprehensive Therapy Service
400 Parkway Dr
Counseling ServicesOccupational TherapistsRehabilitation ServicesPhysical Therapists
4.Effective Counseling Center
701 Robley Dr
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMarriage & Family TherapistsStress Management & Prevention
Mr.Dean is the best medical psychologist expert on couple relationship and marriage therapy sessions. I recommend every marriage couple to go there at his office.
5.Romero Amy LPC NCC RPT
143 Ridgeway Dr
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsEducational ServicesSocial Workers
We offer counseling services for children and adolescents, as well as for their parents and families.We also provide training and resources for mental health professionals.
6.Oliver Lisa LCSW
315 Ole Colony Rd
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Specialist In Eating Disorders Individual, Marital, & Family Counseling
7.Acadiana Life Skills
1001 W Pinhook Rd
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
On Call Pharmacy
Serving the Lafayette area. Erectile dysfunction got you down?40 pills plus 4 free! Save $500.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.