Serving the Lafayette area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
1.Lafayette Alarm Services
103 Marcon Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingFire Alarm Systems
Who We Are: Our underlying philosophy is simple. We exist to fill the basic public need for an affordable means of protecting their family, property and possessions from the threats of fire, theft and
2.Lafayette Alarm Services
103 Marcon Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm SystemsTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit Telecasting
Lafayette Alarm Services offers Fire Alarm Systems, Security Control Systems and Monitoring, Security Equipment and Systems Consultants, Fire Protection Equipment and Supplies and Television Systems-C
3.Louisiana Video Systems
803 W University Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingSurveillance EquipmentAccess Control Systems
This company has been installing surveillance systems for 28 years. They really know what they are doing! Now I can watch my cameras on my iPhone my iPad and my computer.
4.ADT - Official Sales Center
1811 N University Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
ADT has been in the business of helping to protect and connect to what matters most for over 140 years. Delivering 24/7 monitored life safety and security protection, ADT offers trusted home securityMore Nearby Locations »
5.Five Star Security, LLC
103 Bonin Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
5 Star Security offers full scale Security Systems, Home Alarms, and Security Cameras solutions to homes and businesses in Lafayette, LA and the surrounding area. We hope to earn your business.
208 Rayburn St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTelephone Equipment & SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
7.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAdult EducationBusiness & Vocational SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Serving the Lafayette area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.