2303 Government St
Birth Control Information & ServicesAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing CentersPregnancy Information & Services
606 Colonial Dr
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing Centers More Info
3.American Family PlanningServing the Lafayette, LA area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
4.Catholic Social Services
1408 Carmel Dr
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesAdoption ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
5.Iberia Pregnancy Resource Center and Clinic Inc
224 N Lewis St
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersClinicsCounseling Services
6.Woman's New Life Center
760 Colonial Dr
Abortion AlternativesCounseling ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersMedical Clinics
Since opening in 2001, Woman’s New Life Center has served as a crisis pregnancy center and has stood as a place of hope – a place where women are treated with respect, dignity and love. Every woman is
7.Advocate For Christ Against Cancer
9116 San Lo Dr
Family Planning Information Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.